Sunday, February 24, 2013

What's your chat, blogger? TAG


Hello followers :)
I was tagged by the lovely katie from Katie's Cup of Tea to do this tag, so here it is!


BACK TO BASICS

Whats your name? 
Alexia Jade, but most people call me jade (long story)

How old are you and when's your Birthday?
I'm 23, and my birthday is the 13th of July! 
Where do you come from?
This is where it gets complicated. I'm half swedish, half english, but i was born and raised in dubai!
What's your current occupation?
I'm a history student!


FILL ME IN, WHAT'S YOUR BLOG ABOUT?

What category does your blog fall into?
It falls into the beauty/fashion/health category. I like to write reviews and posts about things i love!

What's the aim of your blog?
Just to review products and interact with other bloggers with the same interests as me! I post a lot about my experiences with products and healthy regimes. 

What's the reason behind your URL/blog name?
Its pretty much just a straight forward blog name, i wanted something that was simple and got the theme of my blog across.

Three great blogs to check out, go go go!

INSPIRE US
What inspires you the most?
My dad. He's literally who i look up to most. He has overcome so many obstacles and really made a name for himself in the world. Theres not one day that goes by that i am not thankful that i have the greatest dad ever :)

One quote or motto that you live by?
“All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be.” 
It's from the song 'Breathe' by Pink Floyd (my favourite band). 
I dont feel like its a quote or motto to live by, but pretty much represents life.

Favourite icon, dead or alive?
I dont think i have a specific favourite icon, i've never really looked at famous people as icons.

LET'S BE RANDOM

So you're an animal, what are you?
A cat.  I'd love to be able to just sleep and eat all day!

You can eat one thing for the rest of your life?
Either swedish hot dogs, or pasta.  I love both!

*Click* and you're anywhere in the world, where are you?
I'd love to go to anywhere sunny. Maybe somewhere in the Caribbean

3 comments:

  1. Loved reading this! And thanks for the tag dear :) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag , new follower xx

    ide love it if you checked out my mac lipstick giveaway :) 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firstly 'insert random picture here' - hahah aww!! What a cutie. And, I, would also very much enjoy clicking and appearing in the Caribbean! If only.. I loved reading this thanks for doing this TAG :)!!

    Katie xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and your blog url! i love reading new comments and checking out new blogs!