Sunday, November 11, 2012

my top 5 products for soft and healthy hair!

Hello lovely followers,
Its apparent from my blog that i love to dye my hair and change it up quite often. Unfortunately, this also comes with damage to my hair, and split ends! I am also guilty of over styling with heat tools such as straighteners, curlers and blow drying.
However, i have found some great products that keep your hair looking healthy, shiny and soft!


1. Aussie 3 minute miracle, take the heat: deep treatment



I love this product, not only does it smell AMAZING, but it keeps my fine and thin hair baby soft whilst also building in heat protection.  So once i get out of the shower and blow dry my hair, its already protected from the heat! It lasts quite a long time as well as you only need a little. I would recommend leaving it for 3 minutes or more for optimal softness.



2. Aussie Miracle hair insurance: leave in conditioner



As soon as i have towel dried my hair, i spray this through it generously! I know it may sound a bit much using deep conditioner and then leave in conditioner, but it really keeps my hair health and to protect it from further damage! It also detangles my hair as its prone to tangling!



3. Tangle teezer


image from adorn-hair.co.uk

This is by far THE best hair brush i've ever had! i original got it because i had micro bead extensions installed in my hair, but i've been using it every day since! it just detangles my hair so well, with little to no breakage or damage! it literally just glides through my hair! Unfortunately they are expensive, ranging at about 12.99 but i feel like its an investment! This is a product i can't live without.  Its also perfect for brushing through your extensions!



4. L'oreal Elvive Extraordinary oil



I spoke about this product in my october favourites! It makes my hair so soft and shiny! Its quite versatile, its almost like a serum but it can also be used as a deep conditioning product. I like to use it whilst my hair is still damp, and work it into my mid lengths and ends. Its great to use just before you blow dry your hair, and will give you that soft and fluffy hair with extra shine.



5.  V05 heat protect


I use this every time i use any heated styling tools! It smells amazing too :-)  Even though the deep conditioner i use has heat protect built in, it can't hurt to have that little bit extra help! I just spritz this through my hair right before, comb through and then i'm ready to go with my straightener. Its not a particularly well known heat protector but i really enjoy it 

What are your top hair products?







14 comments:

  1. Yay for long hair, I find it such a struggle keeping mine soft and split end free - I really want a tangle teezer! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hair is so hard to keep looking healthy! i feel your pain! the tangle teezer is definitely worth it, ive noticed i get a lot less breakage since ive had it xxx

      Delete
  2. hello :-))) oh, the tangle teezer is interesitng!!!!!

    Maybe we can follow to each other? Let me know :-)
    http://ilmiopiccolomondo-88.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay! I've been looking for a good heat protector! This helps, thanks :)

    shygirlloudvoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love that Aussie leave in conditioner, it smells so lush doesn't it!

    I am now following you :)

    http://immisarah.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its literally my favourite conditioner, cant get over how good it smells! followed your blog too :) xxx

      Delete
  5. Great blog! I'm a new follower, and hope you would like to follow back!

    Thanks,
    Gina

    http://beautyloveandlipgloss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! I've just checked yours out and i am now following xxx

      Delete
  6. Great post I have blonde damaged hair I think I may try the L'oreal Elvive Extraordinary oil x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Immi, I am with you both on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post, I couldn't be without my Aussie leave-in conditioner & Tangle Teezer either!
    Fab blog- new follower lovely x

    beautyandlifestylediary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I pretty much buy Aussie products for the smell.. I wish they created some sort of hair perfume, I would seriously buy it... I love the tangle teezers too, I use extensions/weaves and they come in VERY handy and reduce tangling... £12.99 is a bit pricey though, I got mine for around 99p from ebay and it's literally the same thing, you should check it out
    xxxxx

    http://segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and your blog url! i love reading new comments and checking out new blogs!