Thursday, November 1, 2012

leibster award :-)

Hello lovely followers :-)



Earlier i was nominated for a Leibster award by the lovely Tiffany from http://thelifeofyouraveragetwenty-something.blogspot.co.uk/! Thank you so much :-) Make sure to check out her blog, she has plenty of great beauty reviews and products on her page! 






Here are the rules (copied from Tiffany's page!): 
1.When you receive the award, thank the person who gave it to you and post the link to his/her blog in your post. 
2. Post eleven random things about yourself
3. Answer the eleven questions that the tagger has set for you and post your answers to your blog
4. Choose eleven inspiring bloggers with under 200 followers. Link their pages in your post and create eleven questions for them to answer.
5. Go to their pages and tell them.6. No tag backs!


Alright, so here's my 11 random things about me:

1. I'm half swedish/half english 
2. I was born in Dubai and have lived there all my life (apart from the time i've been at university)
3. I'm 23 years old
4. I am an absolute animal lover, i'm completely obsessed.
5. I have a boyfriend and we've been together nearly 3 years :) we met on halloween eve 2009! So 3 years to the day.
6. I speak fluent english and swedish, as well as a little french and arabic.
7. I'm born on the 13th, i believe its the reason i have such bad luck sometimes :(
8. I am PETRIFIED of snakes
9. I have a slight obsession with anything beauty/hair related
10. I am a history student, and i love it
11. I have 3 siblings.  One full brother, one half brother and a step sister. The complete works! and we're all very close :)



Here's the 11 questions set by Tiffany:

1) What is your favorite part of being a blogger?
I love being able to interact with other beauty bloggers as well as give honest reviews and opinions on products hopefully to help others :) i know half the products i own are off beauty blogs ive seen :)

2) What time do you get up in the morning?
Erm, this varies according to my lecture schedule. I'm really not a morning person though! so around 10-11 am :P

3) Where would you like to travel in the next year?
I'd love to go back home to Sweden again, i absolutely love it there.

4) Who is your role model?
Sounds cheesy but i'd say my dad. He's such a great all round person and is so selfless.

5) Who should pay on a first date?
I'm not sure. I wouldn't expect a guy to pay for me but it is nice! :P

6) How did you come up with your blog name?
Haha, mine isn't very inventive at all. I just wanted something simple and to the point :)

7) If you had to eat one food every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I would have to say swedish hotdogs,  they're amazing.

8) Do you live in the city, the suburbs or way out in the sticks?
In Cardiff, i live in the city. But in Dubai, i'm not sure? it's not really laid out in the same way as most places. Its all jumbled up.

9) What is your favorite store for clothing?
Zara, they have such lovely clothes and shoes in there.

10) Which (if any) monthly subscription service is your favorite?
I dont have any :( i do like to buy company magazine every month though!


11) What are you most looking forward to about the holidays?
Being able to go home to Dubai and be with my family!


11 bloggers i nominate for the Leibster award:


11 questions for them to answer!

1. How old are you?
2. What is the reason for starting your blog?
3. Can you speak any other languages?
4. Whats your favourite season, and why?
5. Favourite make up/beauty brand?
6. Drugstore or High end?
7. Favourite guilty pleasure tv show
8. Where is your favourite place to shop? (clothes wise)
9. How did you come up with your blog name?
10. What is your favourite drugstore brand of makeup?
11. What do you enjoy most about blogging?



5 comments:

  1. I love looking at other peoples liebster posts i did mine like a about a week ago
    thecloudgalaxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks for nominating me! :)
    I wish I had a zara near me. They have amazing clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for nominating me. I need to get round and do this. I'm a bad blogger lol
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally got round to doing my post! Thanks for tagging me! x
    http://secondhand--news.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and your blog url! i love reading new comments and checking out new blogs!